- If you don’t deal with your own stuff/issues & keep ignoring them, they’ll seep into every other area of your life.
- Sometimes you have to be alone to figure out WHO you are, what you want & what’s important to you. It’s in that alone time where you get to know yourself best, because there are no other distractions.
- Waiting is not fun, but, sometimes it’s the best option. We tend to want everything immediately & immediate gratification is not always best. If we got everything we wanted immediately, (1) we might not be able to handle it all (2) we might not fully appreciate it or know how to take care of it properly (3) we might mess it up.
- Sometimes when you get back what you lost, you realize that it needed to stay lost.
- Sometimes lessons learned the hard way are the most lasting & life changing.
- You have to purposely decide to work on yourself, improve yourself, be your best self. No one can do that for you.
- You can want the best for someone, but, THEY have to decide to want the best for themselves. You cannot change them.
- Don’t you love when you finally “get” something you’ve been trying to learn or understand? It’s the best feeling!
- Oftentimes, it’s not until later in life that you can look back and understand WHY something happened the way it did (or didn’t).
- Some things we will not understand on this side of heaven.
- Learning to love yourself and accept yourself is one of the best gifts you can give to yourself.
- Truly experiencing the love of God is life altering and life-elevating.
- Stop boxing yourself in. Stop putting limitations on your capabilities and dreams. You can do infinitely more than you can imagine.
- When you get knocked down, get back up, dust yourself off, learn the lesson & keep going!
- When you’re going for your dreams and goals, you may face many hardships & failures along the way. Remember it’s all part of the process & don’t give up.
- Surround yourself with good people.
- Some friendships are seasonal. They’re not meant to last forever. And that’s okay. Thank God for the blessing of that friendship at the time you needed it.
That’s it for today. Be blessed folks.
@KayDeeSpeaks on FB, IG, Twitter & YouTube & WordPress
©2017 Kay Dee Speaks “Random Bits of Wisdom”
Photo courtesy of morguefile.com